[Framework-Team] framework team nomination

David Glick (Plone) david.glick at plone.org
Sat Jan 12 16:55:06 UTC 2013

Hi Eric and Rafael,
Thanks for your interest. The team is at capacity at the moment (based
on how many people we can fit in a Google+ hangout), but please consider
putting your name in again the next time we do a call for members. In
the meantime, would you have any interest in helping review PLIP
implementations and write notes with feedback for the PLIP authors?
David