[Framework-Team] strategic sprint designation for Arnhem sprint

Maarten Kling maarten at fourdigits.nl
Mon Aug 19 17:08:03 UTC 2013

Everyone can join the marathon sprint at any point. The idea is to split
the marathon into 4 weeks, having four separated sprints and goals.
During this week sprints it would make the ideal world if the group is
the same from start until end of that week. People joining all 4 weeks
could lead the week sprints and help manage the groups.

We would love to facilitate everything, manage, setup goals and join the
sprint. Let us know if you are thinking of joining the 4 or less weeks,
this way we decide how and when to setup this marathon, either way there
will be a sprint in Arnhem :)

As mentioned before, we can facilitate sleeping places and everything
needed, this way we can create Plone 5 and don't have a huge hotel bill
at the end :)

Regards,

--
Maarten Kling
http://fourdigits.nl/mensen/maarten-kling

Four Digits BV
http://www.fourdigits.nl
Jansbinnensingel 26, 6811 AL, Arnhem
tel: +31 (0)26 4422700 fax: +31 (0)84 2206117
KVK 091621370000 BTW 8161.22.234.B01