[Framework-Team] strategic sprint designation for Arnhem sprint

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Mon Aug 19 16:32:01 UTC 2013

Quoting dev at programmatic.pro (2013-08-19 00:02:41)
> Hey,
>
> In general the idea of marathon sprints is a good one.but for me, as probably
> for many other potential sprinters, doing a 4 week sprint is quite
> impossible, because of at least 2 reasons: client work can't wait for 4 weeks
> (I'm self employed) and family responsibilities won't allow it too.  But if
> there are some guys who can make it, why not.  although i think there should
> be a core sprint time, where as many sprinters as possible should be on
> site.that would ensure better effectiveness.  That said, I'm +1 for another
> strategic sprint.

i believe there will be a core sprint one week where others could join us, but
currently we would need to get ~10 marathoners who can "afford" this 4 weeks
beeing away from work/family, which i know is hard and sounds almost impossible
for some, but i'm still hoping we can pull it off.

--
Rok Garbas - http://www.garbas.si