[Framework-Team] strategic sprint designation for Arnhem sprint

Timo Stollenwerk tisto at plone.org
Wed Aug 7 07:10:18 UTC 2013

Hi FWT,

while you're at it, would you mind considering to recommend the sprint in
Cologne in February next year as strategic sprint to the board as well?
(I'm still on holidays, so I haven't had the time to push this further yet)

I'd be more than happy to discuss possible sprint goals with the FWT. My
initial idea was to focus on p.a.contenttypes/p.a.event but I'd guess that
we will have solved most problems until February. Therefore code cleanup
(formlib->z3cform; skins removal, package consolidation, etc.) could be one
of the main topics. Though, anything that brings us closer to Plone 5 and
that makes sense at that point is fine with me.

Maybe we can take Eric's Plone 5 suggestions and create a more detailed
roadmap (tasks, sprints, champions) how to realize our Plone 5 goals. Once
we have such a roadmap we can plan the (stategic) sprint topics accordingly.

Cheers,
Timo