[Framework-Team] strategic sprint designation for Arnhem sprint

David Glick (Plone) david.glick at plone.org
Tue Aug 6 20:39:28 UTC 2013

Hi team,
There is a topic I forgot to bring up in our meeting earlier today.
Maarten Kling from Four Digits contacted me to say that Four Digits is
organizing a sprint in Arnhem for mid-November, and wondered if the
Framework Team would be willing to recommend it to the board as a
strategic sprint.

I will be +1 on that as long as the sprint organizers can supply a plan
for what will be worked on at the sprint that fits with our current
ideas of what needs to be implemented for Plone 5. Maarten, is there a
particular plan for the sprint topic(s)?  If not, maybe the FWT can
recommend some things that we know need more work for Plone 5.
best,
David

p.s. Maarten please join the framework team list before replying or I
think your post will get moderated.