[Framework-Team] PLIP12344, plone.app.contenttypes ready to merge

Johannes Raggam dev at programmatic.pro
Tue Apr 30 12:52:41 UTC 2013

PLIP 12344 is merged!

Merged the #12344 branches into:
- Products.CMFPlone
- Products.ATContentTypes

Added plone.app.contenttypes in buildout.coredev to:
- checkouts.cfg,
- sources.cfg,
- tests.cfg

Add the plone.app.contenttypes dependency to the package:
- Plone

What's missing: adding plone.app.event as dependency to
plone.app.contenttypes. Since p.a.e is already (since yesterday) a
dependency on P.ATCT, the correct AT or DX event type will be installed
when selecting the content framework in the @@plone-addsite view.

P.CMFPlone's tests are failing (p.a.event's too). But this is mainly
plone.app.event's fault. I cant get the "plonelocales" messagestrings
translated any more and I didn't find the cause for that. That worked a
week ago. I don't know, if there was a related change or if I messed
something up.

cheers!
Johannes