[Framework-Team] plip12908 improved syndication merged

David Glick david.glick at plone.org
Sat Sep 8 22:44:13 UTC 2012

IMHO, probably https://plone.org/documentation/manual/developer-manual

(I know overall this manual needs a lot of work, but all the more reason to
try to add things to it in a well-structured way when we're documenting
PLIPs. There is also the collective docs, of course, but that seems like
it's bound to inevitably be more of a sprawling cookbook useful as a
reference than a place to get a well-organized overview of how Plone can be
customized.)

And end-user documentation related to syndication settings can go in the
user manual: https://plone.org/documentation/manual/plone-4-user-manual

Make sure you label the new stuff as applying to Plone 4.3.

David