[Framework-Team] Welcome to the Plone framework team!

David Glick (Plone) david.glick at plone.org
Tue Oct 30 20:07:59 UTC 2012

Hello Johannes, Nejc, Andrew, Franco, and Marcio,
Welcome to the Plone framework team! The current team has
enthusiastically affirmed your membership and looks forward to working
with you (and we apologize for taking so long to do so, as we were all
catching up with various things following the conference).

Please take a few minutes to do a few tasks related to getting set up
with the team:
1. Sign up for the framework team mailing list at
http://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/plone-framework-team (this is a
public list, but lets us avoid flooding the main developers list with
PLIP discussion).
2. Configure your IRC client to join the #plone-framework channel on
freenode.
3. Respond to this poll about when we should schedule our regular
meeting in Google Hangouts: http://doodle.com/ynh9yskf3k9fiv76
4. Send me two pieces of information:
   a. Your preferred google account so I can share a spreadsheet that we
use to keep track of PLIP status.
   b. A brief (2-3 sentence) bio about who you are and what you do with
Plone. I'm going to write a press release about the new team for
plone.org, and will include these there.
5. Review the list of PLIPs at https://dev.plone.org/report/24 and start
deciding which ones you want to help review.

Thanks! I'll follow up later with when our meeting will be and a bit
more about our process and current status. Please let me know if you
have any questions.
best,
David