[Framework-Team] Framework/Roadmap Team Dinner in Arnhem

Ross Patterson me at rpatterson.net
Thu Oct 11 07:19:55 UTC 2012

Liz suggested "Café Brasserie Dudok Arnhem":

http://www.dudok.nl/index.php?pageID=152
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&q=Caf%C3%A9+Brasserie+Dudok+Arnhem&fb=1&hq=Caf%C3%A9+Brasserie+Dudok+Arnhem&cid=0,0,12972247205116795382&ei=knF2UKqoBabG0QXK44F4&ved=0CH0Q_BIwAA

Unless someone else suggests something else or objects, I'd say we
should just go for this one.

So everyone who's coming, Framework Team members and alumni, Roadmap
Team members and alumni, +1s, etc. please say so now so we can get a
count for a reservation.

Ross