[Framework-Team] PLIP #12227 (in-Plone theme editor) merged

David Glick davidglick at groundwire.org
Sat Aug 25 20:17:45 UTC 2012

On 8/8/12 8:17 AM, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> On 8 August 2012 16:16, Eric Steele <ericsteele47 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Many thanks, Martin. Kudos to you and the folks at UCLA for all of your hard
>> work on this one.
>>
>> I'll start packaging up 4.3a1 tonight so everyone can try this out.
> Nice! Just a remdiner: We'll need to re-apply the p.a.theming GS
> profile upon migration to fix up the control panel actions.

I just updated the Plone 4.3 KGS to include the new theme editor.
Martin, could you please add that upgrade step here?
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.upgrade/blob/master/plone/app/upgrade/v43/alphas.py#L70
thanks,
David

David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidglick at groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

Groundwire is now hiring a Web Developer

http://groundwire.org/about/jobs/web-developer