[Framework-Team] Next FWT meeting: Sept 4th

Eric Steele ericsteele47 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:51:15 UTC 2012

Alright, I think that's enough of a break.

We've let Plone's Calliflower account expire (on purpose), so we'll need to move on to a different setup. The Board has been using Google Hangouts for their meetings and report much more success than any of the other options they've tried. So I'll work on getting one of those set up for us. If you could add me to your octagon or whatever bullshit Google+ is using, I'd appreciate it.

If there are no objections, I'll stick with our standard day and time. Next meeting will be on September 4th. Agenda will mainly include looking at what the next release should be and coming up with a general wish list for the developer community. Start thinking about it now.

Eric