[Framework-Team] Today's meeting

Ross Patterson me at rpatterson.net
Sat Sep 3 03:13:22 UTC 2011

Eric Steele <ems174 at psu.edu> writes:

> Does anyone have items of significance for today's FWT meeting?
> Otherwise, we can just cancel and wait for new PLIPs to look at.

How long can we wait before we don't have enough time to help motivate
enought PLIPs such that the next release is kinda meaningless?  I guess
I'd like to see the next meeting go forward so at the very least we can
talk about what PLIPs or potential PLIPs we might be able to use our
pulpit to advocate for.  I think it's important that we don't start our
new release schedule with a stall of inertia.  It might take a little
active involvement from the FWT as we transition to a more fluid
schedule.

Ross