[Framework-Team] FWT Meeting Notes: 8 March, 2011

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Wed Mar 9 11:48:54 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Eric Steele <ems174 at psu.edu> wrote:
>        • Eric will contact board RE: increasing team size to 10.

The board isn't involved in any matters concerning the way we develop
Plone - this is up to the active development community.

The framework team members have so far been selected by the framework
team alumni. So either we continue to use that group to select new
members and change the team size, or we just open it up to a general
vote on the plone-developers list.

Personally I think sticking to the old group and involving the current
members should work fine. That way the current team can choose people
they can work with, but we also have some alumni people to make sure
the team isn't self-selecting itself to favor one particular direction
for Plone.

For the major, not fully backwards compatible Plone 5 release, we can
select a new team using the alumni group.

Hanno