[Framework-Team] FWT Meeting Notes: 8 March, 2011

Elizabeth Leddy eleddy at umich.edu
Tue Mar 8 23:01:42 UTC 2011

> > Is there any documentation floating around on how to actually do a proper
> review?
> > I feel like I saw some at some point but I can't find it again. I think
> we need to
> > have this ready so that we don't get bad reviews from the non FWT
> reviewers.
>
> Yeah, I'd really like to see a number of PLIP documents:

Ok I started on a few and a few already exist. If anyone wants to add
anything feel free.

>    PLIP author rights and responsibilities
>    PLIP FWT Champion rights and responsibilities

Will hit these soon. Good idea.

http://dev.plone.org/plone/wiki/PLIP

>    How to do an initial PLIP review

I'm not even sure where to start here. Ideas?

http://dev.plone.org/plone/wiki/PlipReview

>    When an FWT member goes AWOL

Lets actually talk about this at one of our next meetings. Its not so bad in
the new process, we just need to have clear rules. Maybe something like
"Taking a break from the FWT"

Liz