[Framework-Team] PLIP for 4.2 - Resource bundles

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:28:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I know this is late, but I'd like to submit a small PLIP for Plone 4.2:
https://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/11965

This work was done during the Bristol UI sprint to address shortcomings of
ResourceRegistries that would've made it difficult to manage resources in
the segregated CMS user interface enabled by plone.app.cmsui.

I agreed with Eric at the sprint to cut a maintenance branch of
Products.ResourceRegistries for 4.1 (2.0; I've already updated the 4.0 and
4.1 coredev buildouts), merge my changes to trunk, and create a PLIP as per
above, and release an alpha (2.1a1) so that p.a.cmsui can be tested without
tracking trunk.