[Framework-Team] PLIP 11773 (Ship with Dexterity) ready for review

David Glick davidglick at groundwire.org
Tue Jun 14 04:51:16 UTC 2011

Dear framework team,
I'd like to submit PLIP 11773 for review by the framework team for
inclusion in Plone 4.2.  I realize that this is last minute, but the
implementation is done and I'd like to at least start to get feedback
from the framework team even if it's too late to make it for 4.2.

PLIP Ticket: https://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/11773
Buildout (use buildout.cfg for Dexterity trunk on the latest Plone 4.1
release): https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.dexterity/buildouts/dev

Just to be clear, these are the new packages that would be included in
the KGS:
collective.z3cform.datetimewidget
plone.alterego
plone.app.dexterity
plone.app.textfield
plone.behavior
plone.dexterity
plone.formwidget.namedfile
plone.rfc822
plone.namedfile
plone.schemaeditor
plone.synchronize
z3c.zcmlhook

There are also branches with updates to plone.autoform and
plone.supermodel which are already included in Plone 4.1.  The other
packages listed in the PLIP are optional parts of Dexterity and may or
may not be included in the KGS depending on what the FWT thinks is best.

thanks for your consideration,
David

David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidglick at groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

GiveBIG is coming! Give to Groundwire on June 23 and The Seattle Foundation will stretch your money!

http://www.groundwire.org/blog/give-big-is-coming