[Framework-Team] Meeting minutes

Yiorgis Gozadinos ggozad at jarn.com
Tue Jun 7 21:02:05 UTC 2011

On Jun 7, 2011, at 10:52 PM, Eric Steele wrote:

> I'm at the point where I have to ask for help...
>
> We're doing an awful job of getting the contents of our meeting back out into a publicly-consumable format. It hurts us with a lack of accountability, less chance for public discussion, and a loss of historical record. I'd been attempting to take notes during the meetings and going back through the audio at a later time to fill in the gaps, but I just don't have the time to do so any more. We had about two weeks of success generating minutes with a collaborative editor, but interest quickly waned.
>
> So what can we do to make this work?
>
> Eric

Had the same question that did not get voiced about whether we keep minutes and how we maintain them. I tried to write some points but got lost on the way mostly because I was unsure of who was speaking as I don't know you well enough (I could only recognize easily Liz, Alec, Rob and Eric).

In other teams that I had participated we used to assign minute taking cyclically to all members. This takes some time to adjust to but usually works and is fair.

Yiorgis