[Framework-Team] PLIP 9293: plone.app.changeownership

Geir Bækholt plone at baekholt.com
Wed Jul 20 09:41:14 UTC 2011

On 20-07-2011 00:23, Roel Bruggink wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I've reopened PLIP #9293[1] and am in need for some input.
> I'm not sure which implementation would be the right one in the long
> run. Jon's proposal (deliverable 2d) sounds like the best one to me, but
> it is a big change compared to the other options.
> Any suggestions?

Awesome that you are doing this Roel. Much needed.

As i commented on the PLIP, i believe 2c (Integration of ownership_form
in @@sharing)  seems to be the best option. That one is also in line
with the current planning for plone.app.cmsui/Plone 5 whateverit'llbecalled.

I would recommend 2c with the ownership form *above* the sharing form,
and rename it "responsible person" instead of owner.

--
Geir Bækholt
www.jarn.com/baekholt