[Framework-Team] Feedback on New Collections for Plone 4.2

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Wed Jul 6 00:08:02 UTC 2011

I know that every client is going to be different, but I'm going to be happy
so long as I know how to re-enable the add-menu availability of ATCT
Collections for the rare client that's really stuck on them. And, even that
could go with Plone 5.

It's going to be a rare user that won't instantly prefer the new
implementation.