[Framework-Team] Final decision on PLIP 9327 (Unified interface for lists of content)

Geir Bækholt plone at baekholt.com
Fri Feb 4 17:45:20 UTC 2011

On 20-01-2011 16:57, Eric Steele wrote:
> I'd like to get a final consensus on whether or not PLIP 9327 will be included in 4.1. From discussion last week, several of you wanted to hold out until we knew whether collections and search results would be in. At this point, it looks like those two will be pushed off for 4.2.

Just for the record of this thread: I spoke to Eric and the final
decision is to postpone #9327 until we have code actually using it in
Plone.

I think this is fair and sensible.

I will proceed with making a release on pypi. Then work it into a
template refactoring i am starting - hopefully for 4.2

--
Geir Bækholt
www.jarn.com/baekholt