[Framework-Team] Plone UI Team and #10902 UI review

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:26:00 UTC 2011

Hello,

Happy to announce that the Plone UI Team has started to work for real. First tasks on our plate are Plone 4.2 PLIPs reviews. Since UI team has no 'block' vote and has advisory role only for now, time-wise this is ok to do those reviews now, when the PLIPs are done and merged.

As the first step, we have reviewed the #10902 and put our conclusions and observations the same way the FWT does — as a text file in the buildout — http://dev.plone.org/plone/browser/buildouts/plone-coredev/branches/4.2/plips/plip10902-review-uiteam.txt

The UI Team will not output individual reviews, but rather do one review for a PLIP as a consolidated body (even though the reviews are done by individuals anyway). So, the existing review for the #10902 can be considered as the final statement from the UI team on the subject for now.

Have a nice day.

--
Best regards,
Denys Mishunov