[Framework-Team] Re: Beta 1 is (essentially) out! FWT, your job is done.

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Mar 15 09:13:25 UTC 2010

2010/3/12 Ross Patterson <me at rpatterson.net>

> FWIW, if it's not *undesirable* to have FWT members stay on, I'd very
> much like to continue as a FWT member.

Having existing members stay around is desirable — we just think it's fair
to give people a way to say that they don't have time (etc) anymore. It's a
natural point to allow some reshuffling, and the focus in minor releases is
slightly different, so some people might not find that particular type of
projects as compelling.

(Writing this offline, I'm sure others have said the same already, but just
in case ;)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net