[Framework-Team] Beta 1 is (essentially) out! FWT, your job is done.

Matthew Wilkes matthew at matthewwilkes.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 01:24:42 UTC 2010

On 2010-03-09, at 0250, Eric Steele wrote:

> So... now that those bums are out the door, how do we go about
> appointing a 4.x team for me to abuse?

Well, on a more general note, I think we need a bit better separation
between the 4.x and 5.x teams to avoid conflicts between the needs of
4.x and 5.0.

I'm not sure the best way to do that, however, as I'm excited by both
releases.  I honestly couldn't say if I'd prefer to be part of the 4.x
team or the 5.0 team if I could only pick one.

Matthew