[Framework-Team] Beta 1 is (essentially) out! FWT, your job is done.

Eric Steele ems174 at psu.edu
Tue Mar 9 02:50:37 UTC 2010

I've just finished getting the last bits of 4.0b1 to wherever they need to be. I'll give it another 24 hours of soft-release before handing it over to the installers folks to make sure everything is there. If I understand this whole Plone process correctly (and I'm not at all sure I do), this means it's the end of the line for the 4.0 Framework Team.

I want to thank all of you; you've done an amazing job. You took what was supposed to be a very boring release and turned it into something that everyone is excited about. We gave you heavy workloads and horrible deadlines and and you came through. Well done, all!

So... now that those bums are out the door, how do we go about appointing a 4.x team for me to abuse?

Eric