[Framework-Team] Re: Death to the roadmap page?

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Sep 28 17:24:40 UTC 2009

I definitely agree, but at the moment we don't do a particularly good job at
covering our basic needs on the marketing front — and the roadmap isn't the
most important part of what we do for marketing. The stuff outlined in the
marketing plan (standardized marketing/conference material, feature
comparisons, etc) should have priority.

Of course, these aren't mutually exclusive, so if anyone wants to own this
piece and make it kick ass — go for it! In the meantime, we can at least get
the technical bits right, so our developers and already-using-Plone users
can get better information. :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net