[Framework-Team] Re: [Plone-website] Death to the roadmap page?

JoAnna Springsteen jluvsu2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:00:03 UTC 2009

> Unfortunately, the situation is *much worse* than Marie indicates, as the
> roadmap page is completely obsolete and outdated since we switched to trac.
> It's more than a bit embarrassing that we link to it from the home page.

You're right Steve, the situation is much worse. Unfortunately we have
a tendency to provide the information that we think people need
instead of addressing what people are saying the need. Marie is a
great example of someone crying out for improvements and specifically
pointing out things we could do better.  I think it would be a good
idea to involve Mark and the marketing team on this. Mark will have a
good idea on how we can better present ourselves and our critical
information to all ranges of users and potential users.

JoAnna