[Framework-Team] Re: [Plone 4] Final PLIP reviewing and voting

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Fri Sep 25 09:08:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 09:41:34PM -0400, Eric Steele wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2009, at 9:03 PM, Martin Aspeli wrote:
>
>> Eric Steele wrote:
>>> FWT!,
>>> It's final review time for 4.0. We currently have 6 PLIPs awaiting
>>> final review and merge vote:
>>> 9186	Set Image IDs from Title field
>>> 9259	Group dashboards
>>> 9285	Show blocked portlets in management interface
>>> 9263	GenericSetup syntax for importing Sharing page roles
>>> 9272	Exposing and editing Dublin Core properties
>>> 9305	Use real names instead of usernames
>>
>> What does this mean for the other PLIPs?
>>
>> - the author hasn't completed required showstopper changes in time?
>> - the reviewer hasn't reviewed their changes?
>>
>> I think the CMF add-views PLIP should be ready as well, as mentioned
>> on the ticket and this list.
>>
>> Martin
>

> It means the author hasn't indicated that the PLIP is ready for review/
> merging or I've managed to completely missed that indication.
>
> #9264 added.

For extra clarity: the above list is just to let the reviewers know
they can cast their final vote for these plips already; plip authors
still have till next Wednesday, 30 September, to finish their plip
improvements.  Right?

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/
"Yes, we study economics,
got to make the money make some kind of sense."  - Geoff Mann