[Framework-Team] [Plone 4] Final PLIP reviewing and voting

Eric Steele ems174 at psu.edu
Thu Sep 24 18:33:48 UTC 2009

FWT!,

It's final review time for 4.0. We currently have 6 PLIPs awaiting
final review and merge vote:

9186	Set Image IDs from Title field
9259	Group dashboards
9285	Show blocked portlets in management interface
9263	GenericSetup syntax for importing Sharing page roles
9272	Exposing and editing Dublin Core properties
9305	Use real names instead of usernames

I'll be rearranging the spreadsheet (http://bit.ly/plips) as new ready-
for-merge PLIPs come in. Please update your reviews and give us your
recommendation. Everyone should be recording their final votes in the
PLIP ticket (for posterity) and adding it to our tally in the
spreadsheet (for easy tracking). Guest reviewers, we'd appreciate
updates to your reviews as well.

During yesterday's meeting, we decided that a minimum of 5 votes was
needed to make a call on a particular PLIP, with at least half of
those votes being positive to merge.

If you're unable to review and/or vote, please, let me know.
Seriously. I'd much rather know you're not going to do anything than
hope you'll do something.

Eric