[Framework-Team] PLIPs and plone.pot

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Sun Sep 20 21:00:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

I need to add message ids and strings for some new messages created in #9256
(content rules variable substitutions), and am mystified as to the right way
to get a working branch containing plone.pot.

It looks like I'd need to branch collective/PloneTranslations, then branch
plone.app.locales in order to make the externals point to the new
collective/PloneTranslations branch. But, I don't see a sign that anyone's
ever done it that way before. So, I suspect I'm on the wrong track....

Anybody got a handle on the right way to add to the .pot for a PLIP?

Thanks! Steve