[Framework-Team] reminder: review them PLIPs!

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Tue Sep 15 03:43:45 UTC 2009

Hello fellow team members.

I wanted to remind you all that our next meeting, when we can
hopefully make decisions on another round of PLIPs, is coming up in
about 40 hours.  There are still many reviews outstanding (almost no
progress has been made since the last meeting, except for Martin
Aspeli's gracious contribution of 4 reviews).  Come on, let's get this
done!

At this point I believe our top priorities are:
- completing additional reviews for the PLIPs that don't have 2 yet
- FWT members should be reading the reviews for PLIPs that have 2
reviews completed and are listed under "Review in Progress" on the
PLIP votes spreadsheet, and inserting your votes in the column
corresponding to your name.

Calvin, Matthew, and Raphael, I'm somewhat frustrated to see not a
single PLIP review in your names (nor even a request for being excused
from this responsibility).  Is there any factor blocking progress on
reviews that we can help with?  Even a partial review (e.g. focusing
only on certain aspects of the code or only on the user experience) of
a single PLIP would help us make progress.

thanks,

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup