[Framework-Team] Re: Framework Team: Time is short, we need your reviews.

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 07:41:29 UTC 2009

Martin Aspeli wrote:

>> 7822	Make standard file content types use ZODB BLOB support

Review added here:

http://dev.plone.org/plone/browser/buildouts/plone-coredev/branches/4.0/plips/plip7822-review-optilude.txt?rev=29687

My non-FWT vote is +1, provided we can fix the test failures and one or
two outstanding bugs.

I'd also say that in my opinion this (along with Zope 2.12 support, and
possibly the new theme + the unify folder implementation PLIP) is one of
those PLIPs that we positively have to get into Plone 4. It's too
disruptive for a 4.1+ release, and very important for regular
integrators to be able to scale Plone with large files. That means we
need to give Andreas the support he needs to get this done, and help
test and fix issues.