[Framework-Team] PLIP load test reports available

Eric Steele ems174 at psu.edu
Sun Sep 6 16:53:39 UTC 2009

Thanks so much for doing these Ross! These Plone 4 vs previous
versions comparisons are going to be great for marketing. I'll put out
a post touting our progress on Tuesday (was going to do it Friday, but
didn't want to see it swallowed up by the holiday weekend here in the
US).

One thing we need to keep in mind with the PLIP comparisons is that
many of them haven't merged in changes to CMFPlone and other packages
since they did their initial branches so that may be one of the
factors in their speed differences.

I'll have to check with the guys at the office, but we may be able to
spare a VM to do this sort of thing regularly.

Eric