[Framework-Team] Conference Sprint Update

Alec Mitchell apm13 at columbia.edu
Fri Oct 16 04:58:11 UTC 2009

Hello Plone Community,

The Plone Conference is almost here and I am looking forward to seeing
all my friends in the community and making new ones.  I'm even more
excited about working directly with the Plone community to make Plone
better at the post-conference sprint.  A number of topics have been
added to the Sprint Wiki (http://ploneconf2009.org/program/sprint/)
and there's certainly room for a few more if you're willing to take
the lead on a topic.  Some of these topics involve important work for
the exciting upcoming Plone 4.0 release.

For those of you who are interested in participating in a particular
topic, it would be very helpful if you could add your name in the
participants section of any topic(s) in which you are interested.  If
you're the leader of a topic, it would be helpful if you could add
your name as topic leader, if you haven't already.  I encourage
everyone to visit the wiki
(http://ploneconf2009.org/program/sprint/budapest-conference-sprint)
and take a look around.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Budapest.

Best Wishes,
Alec Mitchell