[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 4 dependencies

Matthew Wilkes matthew at matthewwilkes.co.uk
Wed May 27 20:47:55 UTC 2009

On 26 May 2009, at 10:59, Hanno Schlichting wrote:

> I think someone has to try and see what kind of changes are acutally
> required to make a current Plone 3.3rc3 run on Zope 2.12 or even
> better
> a real client side with a collection of add-ons.

I doubt it's very hard, a concerted effort by me and Sidnei at the
last Summer of Code summit left us with Plone trunk working on Zope
trunk, and that was only a few weeks after the conference.  Zope
really was where most of the changes needed to be, I do think
targeting 4.0 to Zope 2.12 is feasible and proper.

Matt