[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 2009: Going from here

Hanno Schlichting hannosch at hannosch.eu
Tue May 12 18:24:19 UTC 2009

Jon Stahl wrote:
> I'd like to gently encourage Hanno to play a formal role on this new
> FWT.  As the "Plone trunk/future" release manager and our most prolific
> contributor, I think it will be important for him to provide continuity
> between the Plone 4 release and Plone Future.

I'm happy to speak up and share my opinions in all our communication
channels. I don't see a reason why I should be part of the official team
and get voting powers, though.

I'd rather spent my time on coding and trust all the other fine folks in
our community to do the right decisions. If that turns out to go into a
different direction than what I'd imagined, majority wins :) And don't
make me an even more potential single-point-of-failure than I'm already.

Hanno