[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 2009: Going from here

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Sun May 10 18:59:54 UTC 2009

Eric Steele wrote:
> Folks,
>
> A gentle prod since Steve wants to have something to vote on by
> Friday....
>
> There seems to be general agreement on the hybrid team idea. Can we
> pare this down to a list of 7 people?
>
> We currently have responses of:
> available: Raphael (3), Ross (4), Matt (4)
> unavailable: Andi (3)
I'd like to gently encourage Hanno to play a formal role on this new
FWT.  As the "Plone trunk/future" release manager and our most prolific
contributor, I think it will be important for him to provide continuity
between the Plone 4 release and Plone Future.

I would also personally love to see Martin Aspeli and Laurence Rowe in
the mix as well, since they have such deep understandings of our stack
and are helping architect large chunks of the future.

US$0.02,
:jon