[Framework-Team] Re: [Plone-developers] The new Plone 4.0

Francesco Ciriaci francesco.ciriaci at gmail.com
Sat May 9 12:55:31 UTC 2009

There was already quite a lot of work done in this precise direction
during the Plone Conference 2007 Theme sprint.
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone3-example-themes/capri-theme

accessibility and more stuff where considered, also. I don't
particulary like the final (uncomplete) design of Capri Theme which
is, obviously, at least two years old now, but there are work,
experience and ideas there.

I'd be glad to help for this new theme; I asked to the developers list
already, a few months ago, but did not get any feedback.

Cheers,
Francesco.