[Framework-Team] Plone 3.5

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat May 9 09:50:27 UTC 2009

On Tue, 05 May 2009 13:26:37 -0700, Alec Mitchell
<apm13 at columbia.edu> wrote:

> If you want to pinpoint a release that broke expectations with regard
> to compatibility, Plone 2.1 is a far better example.

Just to make sure history is represented correctly here — Alec is
absolutely right.

Plone 2.5 was a well-managed release, 2.1 was a disaster (from a release
management perspective). Luckily, we've had incredible release managers
and good processes from Alec going forward — and we're extremely fortunate
in that regard.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net