[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 2009: Going from here

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Thu May 7 23:58:24 UTC 2009

Let me ask what the level of enthusiasm is in the current P3 framework
team. If they'd shift to become the new Plone 2009 team and the
existing p4 team would become the "trunk" team, that might be good. We
could recruit to add to the new Plone 2009 (old P3) team if some folks
are burned out.

IMHO, three different framework teams is not organizationally
supportable. We'd drown in confusion.