[Plone-developers] [Framework-Team] Plone 3.5

Helge Tesdal tesdal at jarn.com
Tue May 5 20:45:58 UTC 2009

On 5. mai. 2009, at 22:26, Alec Mitchell wrote:

> I'd like to stand up for "my" release a little, since people seem to
> be implying it was some sort of expectations/compatibility disaster.

I don't consider it a disaster. To me it's more about the community
learning from mistakes, identifying areas of improvement and getting
better by each release. If we were more happy with Plone 2.5 than 3,
we would have a real problem. :)

  Helge Tesdal · Senior Developer, Jarn · www.jarn.com

    Plone Solutions, Development, Hosting and Support