[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 3.5

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:08:14 UTC 2009

Jens W. Klein wrote:

> I just can say here: I agree to delay features and make the next major
> 4.0 and not 3.5. Dont make the same mistakes again (looking at 2.5).

Who said anything about delaying features?

This proposal suggests a feature set that is incremental to the 3.x
series, way less than what we've been tabling for 4.0 so far, but still
a bit too much for a 3.x under the current stability packt.

Or did you mean to vote against the proposal wholesale, and have no
half-way between 3.x and 4.0?