[Framework-Team] Plone 3.5

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Tue May 5 11:58:02 UTC 2009

for the record, i think this is a great idea.

this will also take some weight off of the 4release, since some of its
low-risk components will have had some real-world usage by then.

also, it should make migrations from 3.x to 4.x easier, i could imagine.

i'm also more than fine with eric as 3.5 release manager. thanks for
volunteering, eric!

just my €0.02,

tom