[Framework-Team] Plone 3.3rc11 tagged and uploaded

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Tue Mar 31 04:12:17 UTC 2009

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I have tagged and uploaded Plone 3.3rc1. This is a first release
> candidate, so please everyone: test the hell out of it!
>
> If no critical bugs are found we will release this unmodified as
> 3.3 final in two weeks. If any changes are necessary we will
> make another release candidate and repeat the process.

Should this be announced more broadly?  Framework & dev lists are pretty
small and haven't seemed to create enough testing for some past releases
(in my casual observations).   Do you want feedback/testing from the
larger world of plone-users?

If so, are there instructions for installing suitable for the "average
integrators" on plone-users?  Are there new binary installers?
(http://plone.org/products/plone/releases/3.3 is still showing beta.)

:jon