[Framework-Team] Quick team meeting

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Wed Mar 11 19:50:47 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I'd like to propose that all (or as many as possible) of us get
together for some quick team meetings periodically.   I think it would
be good for coordinating and keeping on the same page.  Some of the
other groups in the community are planning similar meetings and
scheduling them around the Plone Tune-Ups since most of us seem pretty
engaged on those days.

The next one is this Friday and I'd suggest that we meet at 17:00
GMT.   I'll send out Yugma conference info so we can share desktops if
needed.  Their service supports skype so make sure to download the
Yugma SE plugin for skype if you want to skype into the call.

https://www.yugma.com/share_skype.php

For the first meeting I'd like to suggest:
  * That everyone checkout Plone 4 locally so we can talk at a very
high level about the roadmap for this release
  * Better documentation for developers and the PLIP process and how
it has changed

Feel free to add something, but I'd like to keep these short to
minimize the impact on everyone involved.

Cheers,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
calvin at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://sixfeetup.com/immerse