[Framework-Team] Re: Merging Enfold Desktop components upstream was Re: Working out-of-the-box WebDAV (PLIP 187) in Plone 3.4 or later

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Jun 24 21:28:14 UTC 2009

Alan,

We'd love to have the code, but I don't think (realistically) that anyone
outside of Enfold will step up to make this happen. It's a narrow part of
the stack that few people do a lot of work on, and you probably have to
get someone at your company to do the merge job to make sure it's done
properly.

As usual, the "code dump" seldom works out. :)

— Alexander

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net