[Framework-Team] Plone 4 FWT meeting summary 2009-06-23

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Tue Jun 23 21:15:15 UTC 2009

On Jun 23, 2009, at 4:17 PM, Eric Steele wrote:

> * Haven't heard from Calvin lately. Eric will check in with him.

Sorry for the radio silence,  I'm even the one that suggested Tuesdays
at 2PM EDT  :-)  The last two meetings just happened to fall on some
fire drills (the local fire chief literally came to the office last
night, no fire though) over here so I couldn't make them.  Count me in
though for PLIP reviews and I'm still following all the threads on the
mailing list.

Cheers,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
calvin at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://sixfeetup.com/immerse