[Framework-Team] Meeting tomorrow

Eric Steele ems174 at psu.edu
Mon Jun 22 21:39:22 UTC 2009

On Jun 22, 2009, at 5:14 PM, Matthew Wilkes wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> To confirm, are we meeting at 1800 UTC on #plone-framework tomorrow?
>
> Matt

Matt,

We'll be attempting a phone conference in order to avoid the Skype
mess we had the last time. See http://lists.plone.org/pipermail/framework-team/2009-June/002990.html
  for details. Everyone should probably sign in to #plone-framework as
well, for back channel stuff and in case anyone can't get in to the
call.

General agenda will cover the PLIPs, the timeline of the next few
Plone 4.0 milestones, and scheduling of the next meeting. Anything
else we need to cover?

Eric