[Framework-Team] a few more things to review, from my branches

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Mon Jun 22 03:45:53 UTC 2009

I just realized that I forgot to send the links to two important lists
reflecting what I chose to include in my branches.  I'd appreciate it
if you could review these and let me know if you see anything that we
need to talk about more.

Plone changelog from my branch: http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/Plone/branches/davisagli-4.0-trunk-backports/docs/NEWS.txt
List of backwards incompatible changes.  I tried to keep this up to
date as I merged but I am quite sure that it is incomplete at this
point: http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/Plone/branches/davisagli-4.0-trunk-backports/docs/BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY.txt

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup