[Framework-Team] [Plone 4] June 23, 2009 Framework Team Meeting

Eric Steele ems174 at psu.edu
Sat Jun 20 17:06:04 UTC 2009

FWT!

We have a conference call scheduled for Tuesday, June 23 at 2PM EST
(1800 UTC). The Foundation Board has given me the go-ahead to try out
some different international conference calling solutions in an
attempt to avoid the Skype debacle that was our last meeting.

I've set up a meeting using Calliflower. They should have localish
numbers for most countries (http://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers
). Call details are at http://apps.calliflower.com/conf/show/52681. If
there are any big problems with this setup for anyone, please let me
know and I'll see what else I can work out.

At this point, I think we can assume this conference call will be a
weekly event.

Eric