[Framework-Team] Re: [Plone 4] Getting Started

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Tue Jun 9 16:44:25 UTC 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 3:49 AM, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> I'd like to see us move to CMF 2.2. In this case, I'd also like to
> move some monkey patches for backports out of plone.app.dexterity
> and into Plone (or remove them altogether).

Moving to Zope 2.12 will be easier if we also move to CMF 2.2.  The
main reason being that Zope 2.12 no longer has Zope 2-style
interfaces, and I believe CMF 2.2 is the first CMF release that
doesn't depend on them.

Note that CMF 2.2 hasn't actually been released yet.  We'll have to
push for that to happen in a timeframe that matches ours.

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup